Sunday, December 2, 2012

China Glaze Flirty Tankini


I have Flirty Tankini by China Glaze to share with you for this post! Please be sure to click "Read More" below to see swatches and read more about this polish!




Flirty Tankini... What a cute name! It is part of the Summer Neons Collection. This polish is a really nice pink coral color. It is neon, but it's not holy-crap-I-need-sunglasses neon. It's just bright. It also has some shimmer, but for some reason my camera didn't want to pick it up. It also doesn't help that ALL my shimmer is at the bottle of my bottle. It didn't matter how long I shook, rolled, rattled, danced, jumped around with it, the shimmer was at the bottom. I let the bottle sit upside down over night and then all of the shimmer was at the top and I thought "YES! FINALLY! The shimmer will finally be mixed in!" Nope.. The next day it was at the bottom again. I really wish it would stay suspended in the base.


The application was alright on this one, but it wasn't the greatest. It was rather thin. I had to make sure all of the polish was off of the brush almost before I put it on because if there was too much it ran down the side of my nail and pooled in my cuticles. Yuck! All of the photos here are two coats without top coat. Since it was thin, you can still see the whites of my nails so if you don't like that you may need a third coat. My camera made it a lot more noticeable because I didn't even notice the whites of my nails while I was taking the photos. It does dry slightly matte, but not completely. It has a bit of shine to it, but if you want it to be really shiny I highly recommend a top coat.


This color is pretty, but it's a stubborn one. I don't like how the shimmer sinks to the bottom and I don't like how thin it is. It's manageable, but I don't think I'll be using it very often.


Polish In This Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...