Saturday, December 1, 2012

China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes



For this post I have China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes! Maybe after reading the rest of the post you'll want to do your ten toes with this color too. Click "Read More" below to read more and to see swatches!





Hang-Ten Toes is a blue toned, shimmery, neon pink. It's part of the Summer Neons Collection and it is absolutely gorgeous! It also has an adorable name. The shimmer is really nice in this polish because it's visible but isn't over powering. It will be much more noticeable with a top coat! 


I had no problems applying this at all! Usually neons are fussy and streaky, but this was amazingly smooth. All the photos here are two coats without top coat. Like I said previously, the shimmer will be much more noticeable when you apply your top coat because since this polish does dry slightly matte, it hides it. The consistency is thick, but it's a good thick. It makes it very manageable and helps it apply smoothly.


I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing this on my ten toes! What about you?


Polish In This Post:


1 comment:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...