Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Neon Nails with a Zebra Stripe Watermarble Glitter Accent


If you hate girly things look away! Whenever you have pink, glitter, and zebra print thrown together into one mani, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it can be categorized as "girly". 

I originally started out with the above photo. I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy with an accent nail of China Glaze Glistening Snow. GORGEOUS! Love this combo. 

While I was sitting and waiting for them to dry I of course was browsing Instagram! What else is a girl to do while her nails are wet? As I was browsing I saw that there was a watermarble contest currently going on and I decided to give the glitter nail some more pizzazz. (Not like it needed it) So I used Sinful Colors Secret Admirer and some base coat. The base coat allows whatever is underneath it to show through. I wanted it to look like zebra print, so I did a striped watermarble. They're my favorite. 

And that's how this girly baby was born!


Products Used:



2 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...