Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Water Marble Nails


Fall water marble nails! I la la love these! If you read my previous blog post with the neon nails and the accent nail, you know that I love striped water marbles. So I decided to do some fall colors! I also entered these into the same water marble contest that I found on Instagram.

I used polishes from the On Safari collection, which I swatched today! They will be up as soon as I get around to cropping and watermarking. It might take a while because I took A TON of photos. I used Kalahari Kiss, Exotic Encounters, and Purr-fect Plum for this one. I started with a thin coat of Kalahari Kiss just to make sure I wouldn't have any bare nail spots. 

It's so fall-y! I'm in love with this. My water marble skills are also improving!


Products Used:



19 comments:

  1. As a serial water marble failer, I am in awe. Beautiful marble, and gorgeous colours. I love the light and dark shades you've got from Purrfect Plum as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I was excited when the Purr-fect Plum got the dual color as well! I think it really helped the look.

      Delete
  2. gd thats gorgeous. I'm mad jealous of your watermarble skills. (you know you're a nail blogger when you type gelous first :| loool)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I've done that before too, but I never wanted to admit it! Thank you! It seriously took me almost a year to get good at water marbles. They are so tricky.

      Delete
  3. Holy crappers!! This is freakin amazing girl. I'm completely wow'ed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Amazing water marble! I love how thin and stripey it is and the fall colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Thin stripy water marbles are my fav. They are pretty much the only kind I do. haha.

      Delete
  5. Thank you! It took me a long time to get good at water marbling. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you use white for a base coat or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the colors and the effect you created with the water marble, I'm still trying to make water marbling work for me. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really hard to accomplish water marbling. It took me about a year to accomplish it. haha.

      Delete
  8. What a stunner!!! Absolutely in love with these! And they do look like candies XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like them! :) I've been told by people that they remind them of candy canes. :D

      Delete
  9. This is gorgeous!! I'm going to keep practicing water marbling because mine never turn out this awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It took me forever to be able to do water marbles.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...