Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Glitter Jelly Sandwich: Ride The Waves and Techno


I have a glitter jelly sandwich! An Instagram viewer said this reminds them of toothpaste. I can totally see it! I love how these turned out.

I used China Glaze Ride The Waves which is a gorgeous blue jelly that is part of the Summer Neons Collection. I also used China Glaze Techno which is a holographic chunky glitter with fine holographic glitter that was part of the Electropop Collection.

I used one coat of Ride The Waves, then one coat of Techno, then another coat of Ride the Waves. BAM! Jelly sandwich! I was hoping that the holographic would still show through, but Ride The Waves muted it. It's completely fine though because I think it still looks really awesome! I like how the glitter turned a silvery white.

Most have you have seen a jelly sandwich before so there's not much more for me to say. I totally recommend giving it a try though!

If you'd like to give it a try I made a tutorial! There are barely any tutorials for jelly sandwiches on YouTube, so I decided to make one!


Products Used:


4 comments:

  1. I totally want Ride the Waves just so I can make awesome jelly sammies! This one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing polish! You definitely should get it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...