Wednesday, November 21, 2012

China Glaze Creative Fantasy


Okay... Let me first admit that purple was once my least favorite color... But D-D-Dang! After this polish, I think I've changed my mind! This is Creative Fantasy by China Glaze. It's part of the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. It's an awesome bright purple. My camera made it look a little more blue in the photos than it actually is. It's a true bright purple. In the bottle you might think that it could be a neon, but it's not. And guess what... It's a jelly! I love me some jellies.


Not only do I absolutely love the color, but I absolutely love the application too! I've heard, and read, that a lot of people had problems with this one, or they hated how it applied. That didn't apply to me! It applied so smooth and so flawless! With it being a jelly, it was a little bit on the thin side, but I didn't have a problem with it running down the side of my nail and pooling at my cuticles. All the photos here are two coats without top coat. It does dry a little on the matte side (not completely though), so you'll probably want to use a high gloss top coat if you don't like that.

I really, really, really loved this one. Can you tell? I'm so tempted to get a back up bottle.


7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the Cirque Du Soleil collection, even though I had to scroll up to be able to spell it... I'm so ordering some of them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are looking pretty ..and you have them cute color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for jellies!!! This one is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered the rest of the collection and I have to wait for it to get here. I only got 7 at first and regretted it and needed the rest. Lol. This color is seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nailartchica.blogspot.comDecember 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM

    more SWATCHES :c *please post a tutorial* *please* * c;*

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...