Tuesday, November 20, 2012

China Glaze Running In Circles



Here I have Running In Circles by China Glaze! It is part of the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. Mmmm. This my friends... Is what I'd like to call a "glimmer." It's a shimmer, but it's almost a glitter. It's like if the shimmer particles got a little bit bigger, it would be a glitter. It's amazing. Running In Circles is a gorgeous emerald green. This may be my go to green polish for when St. Patrick's Day rolls around so I don't get pinched! That's always so unpleasant and I barely own anything green, so nail polish is my green accessory on that day.


The application for this polish was fantastic. I didn't have any problems trying to get it onto my nails. It is completely opaque in two coats. All of the photos here are two coats without top coat. The first coat looks a little sheer, but don't worry because the second coat gives complete coverage. The consistency was a little bit thin. Make sure you don't overload your brush with polish because there's a pretty good chance it will run down your nail into your cuticles. Other than that, this polish is absolutely fantastic!


8 comments:

  1. nailartchica.blogspot.comNovember 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM

    i came to this blog for a long long time evr sice i found it but i checked again today and all i saw was swatches? i scrolled pages and pages of SWATCHES this makes me very sad because i know what you are capable of because i have been reading ur blog for about 4 or 5 months now. poeple want to see designs not swatches... if ur stuck try visiting some other blogs for inspiration c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the concern... But this is my blog and I will post what I like. Right at the top it says "nail art and nail polish" If you aren't enjoying the swatches then you shouldn't follow my blog because I post them as I get new polish. And that's frequently. Nail art and nail polish go hand in hand. Thanks, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy Plowman-PennockNovember 21, 2012 at 5:51 AM

    SMH at the other comment, I LOVE swatches as much as nail art because they are what helps me decide my next polish purchases!! Anywho, I'm SUPER glad you posted Running in Circles as you just solidified my absolute NEED for this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swatches are fantastic!! This is a GORGEOUS polish...I wasn't really considering this one, but this post totally changed my mind. It GLOWS!! Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them too for the same reason! I wasn't too sure about this polish either, I just got it because it wasn't a cream, but now I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe thank you!! This really is a great one! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...