Saturday, November 17, 2012

China Glaze Escaping Reality


Have you been blinded by gorgeousness? I hope so! Look at this super bright pink!! This is Escaping Reality by China Glaze. I can't even describe to you how beautiful I think this polish is. It's a true pink. It doesn't really have much of a red or blue undertone, it's just... well... pink! It's the brightest pink I've ever seen without it being neon. That's a win in my book. It's opaque and it has an awesome finish. It's like it's about to go matte and then turns rubbery. If they made barbie tires... This is what I'd imagine them to look like.


The application was great! I didn't have to fuss with it at all. All the photos here are two coats without top coat. It was so smooth, it didn't get ridges from the brush, and it dried pretty quick. The consistency is perfect as well, not too thick and not too thin. It stayed where I put it like a polish is supposed to do. I have a feeling that this is going to be my new go to pink from now on.




4 comments:

  1. WOW I love it. I definitely need this along with the trapeze one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one too and I'll have the swatch of it up really soon! :)

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...