Monday, November 19, 2012

China Glaze Water You Waiting For


I'm so excited for this one! This is Water You Waiting For by China Glaze. How cute is that name? It's part of the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. I'm in love with this polish! It's a gorgeous, medium/dark blue fine glitter, with a little bit of green glitter, and also some larger blue glitters. It's such an amazing combination!


I had no problems applying this polish. I didn't have to manipulate the glitter, it just went right on. Its not chunky and thick like other glitters, it has a really nice consistency and that's what makes it easy to apply. This glitter polish completely covers in two coats! All the photos here are two coats without top coat. In the photo above you can see a few very, very, tiny bare spots that I didn't notice until I took the photos. If you want you can apply three coats, but I didn't think it was necessary.


I absolutely love how fine the glitter is along with the larger blue glitter. It gives it nice dimension without it being overly chunky and obvious that you have a glitter polish on. China Glaze did an amazing job with this one! 



3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love blues!! This is soooo pretty! Did it eat topcoat like crazy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only put it on one nail for a couple minutes when I first got it and it wasn't too bad. It ate it a little, so it would probably benefit from two coats. But like I said, I didn't have it on very long either.

      Delete
  2. This does look like water. Lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...