Friday, October 19, 2012

OPI It's My Year


Here's another polish perfect for fall! This is OPI It's My Year. It was part of the 2011 Miss Universe collection. It's a pretty red toned purple that has awesome golden shimmer. This color, for some reason, really reminded me of grapes. You know, the reddish purple ones? YUM! The gold shimmer is very obvious, as you can see, and it doesn't hide like some other polishes.


It was really difficult to photograph this polish. On camera it was either all purple or all gold. So the first two pictures are in the shade and the second two are in the sunlight. They are all from different angles so I could try to capture it's beauty. This is just a ya-gotta-see-it-in-person polish.


The application for this was so amazing! I did use three coats just to make sure it was opaque, but they were really thin. Two coats would have easily done the trick. Heck, you could wear one coat of this polish if you prefer sheer polishes! I had absolutely no problems with this one and it was a breeze to apply! 


I have a feeling I'll be wearing this A LOT this fall. How can I not? It's so gorgeous!

1 comment:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...