Saturday, October 20, 2012

Butter London Wallis


I'm so glad I have a large backup of swatches that I have stored on my computer at the moment since I smashed my fingernail in an oven drawer. OUCH! Thankfully it's not going to fall off, but it's hurting and I'm trying to avoid polish until it feels a little better. So until then I'm cleaning out my swatch folder and luckily I had some fall colors in there!

This is Butter London Wallis. It's a mix between an olive green and a gold metallic. It's one of those polishes where if you look at it you think, "Wow, that's kind of ugly, but so gorgeous!" It's so unbelievably shiny as well. These photos have no top coat on them, with the exception of the bottom matted one.


The application for this polish was literally flawless. It was heaven. It's so extremely opaque that if you apply it correctly with a generous coat you can easily get away with one coat! No streaks, no clumps, nothing but smooth. Amazing! Why can't all polishes apply like this?


This polish even looks amazing matte! I used Butter London's Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat. If you want a polish that's ugly and pretty at the same time, I suggest that you pick this polish up. 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely color :)
    I hope your finger feels better soon :)
    You have an amazing blog btw, Im a new subscriber :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! My finger is definitely feeling better!

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...