Sunday, October 21, 2012

Grey and Gold Skittles


I only have one photo of these nails. If you read my last post you already know that I hurt my fingernail and I was trying to keep polish off of it... but I couldn't help myself! I HAD to do something! I got really bored and just started doing my nails with some random patterns and this is what I came up with. I don't have a tutorial for these, they are pretty obvious patterns. The thumb is zebra print. The index finger is giraffe print. The middle finger is leopard print. The ring finger was made using striping tape and the pinky was done using a dotting tool.

The polish I used for the base is Essie Chinchilly. The darker color is Essie Armed and Ready and the gold glitter is China Glaze I'm Not Lion. I LOVE the way these turned out and I wish I would have taken more pictures.



Do you have Instagram?! I do!
If you've ever come across photos with the watermarks below they are mine as well for Instagram! My username is @packapunchnails   


3 comments:

  1. Love this! I do have Instagram but I am so not into my smart phone - I don't follow anything on it. I don't want to be one of those folks with their face in their phone...only reason I think I keep the data plan is for access to Yelp and the GPS which the latter does not work all that well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm addicted to my iPhone. I'm not sure what I would do without it. Thankfully I still have an old unlimited data plan, I'm not looking forward to switching it to a tiered plan.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...