Monday, September 24, 2012

Zooey Deschanel Inspired TV Nail Art From the 2012 Emmy Awards


Zooey Deschanel always had the cutest nail art for the Emmy Awards this year and I couldn't help but recreate it! How cute are these tiny little TVs?


I used OPI Samoan Sand as the base which you can purchase on Amazon here. and the glitter is China Glaze I'm Not Lion which you can also purchase here on Amazon. Zooey had a peachy orange color on her nails when she did this design but I opted for a more nude approach.


Learn how to do this yourself using my tutorial below!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Really beautiful!!
    I'm follow your blog. I love it!
    Kisses
    http://gpolish.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it and thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  2. How have I not known about your blog before?! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you found it and like it!

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...