Monday, September 24, 2012

OPI Samoan Sand


I finally found a nude/neutral nail polish that I actually like!! It's about time. I've been searching forever. They are either too tan, too pink, too brown, or they have shimmer or glitter. Let's just say I'm really picky when it comes to nudes/neutrals. 


This is OPI Samoan Sand. For me this is the perfect nude and neutral. It barely has any pink, and it's not too dark for my skin tone. I'm extremely pale, it's almost not normal. So if you're really pale like me and you're looking for a good cream nude or neutral polish give this one a try!

Sunlight

In all of these pictures I have 3 coats of Samoan Sand. It's pretty sheer but it's not impossible to build up. If I just wanted to hide imperfections in my nails I could have stopped at 2 coats, but I wanted the color to be solid so I added another. This polish is pretty thin, which is what I think contributes to the sheerness. It's also a little streaky if you apply really thin coats. I used a medium coat for every layer and it did even itself out and that helped with the streaks. As you can see, it doesn't look streaky at all on my nails.

Shade

I highly recommend this polish as a nude/sheer tan! Especially if you have a fair complexion like me. I'm so pale! You can purchase it on Amazon here.

2 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...