Friday, September 21, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella


Here we have a beautiful specimen. Sinful Colors Cinderella. Can I start off by explaining how excited I was when I found this?! Okay good, I'm glad you said yes.


 I almost had a heart attack! No joke, I actually made a gasping noise and snatched it off the shelf like it was a necessary item for a zombie appocalypse.

 Where I live, Sinful Colors nail polishes aren't available everywhere like other places. Target is basically the only place that had them. UNTIL NOW! My local Walmart is in the progress of being turned into a "Super Walmart" so they are getting more items in their beauty department. The weird thing is the nail polish is all spread out right now so nothing is together in the same place. So when I went to the nail polish section I wasn't expecting to find anything because my Walmart never ever gets new polish in... ever... Seriously. It's always the same and they never order good colors or the polishes are so old that they aren't even good quality anymore... So I bent down looking at the nail files and I saw this beauty sitting wayyyy in the back of everything. Someone was obviously hiding it for safe keeping. Muahaha! I found it! You snooze, you lose! I quickly grabbed it without hesitation and left.


Cinderella is a GORGEOUS light blue with pink and orange flecks. It's not glitter, it's not flakies, it's not just shimmer.. It's like glass flecks of color. It's freakin' awesome. Or should I say magical? Yes, magical sounds better considering it's called Cinderella and it makes me automatically think of Disney. That's basically one of the reasons why this polish was a must have for me.


In all of the pictures I have 3 coats of Cinderella without top coat. The formula is decent. It's not the best, but it's workable. It is pretty sheer. The consistency is a little odd. It's like it wants to be thick, but it can't so it's thin. It's like it has it's own mind and decides if it's going to cooperate with you or not. I highly recommend to layer this over a similar color blue in order to extend the life of this beauty. If not it'll be gone before you know it.


Here you can see what I mean about it not being a shimmer, glitter, or flakie. It's more of a glass fleck effect. It's seriously amazing. This is showing more of the pink color, but if you get it in the right light it does have an orange tinge to it at the same time.

If you find this. Get it. No doubt. Don't leave the store without it!


4 comments:

  1. I got this color a couple weeks ago and I love it! Some hints-
    1) I get all my SC from walgreens, they have TONS of it.
    2) Try layering it over Pure Ice Bikini... they aren't exact matches but they're close enough
    3) You HAVE to try it with a matte top coat! I have a couple of these speckled type polishes and they look so amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I unfortunately don't have a Walgreens where I live, but I have layered it over different polishes and have used a matte top coat and it does look amazing!

      Delete
  2. I totally love this!! I got it a few weeks ago and I am ready to see it on my nails again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it too! It took me forever to find it.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...