Monday, September 3, 2012

Tiny Dotted Floral Nail Art


How cute are these? It's like floral print, but not. I love them. The inspiration for this pattern came from an outfit I saw when I was watching Jane By Design on Netflix. This is the outfit. I wanted to do something with the stripes and the yellow, but when I tried it, it came out absolutely hideous. So I just started over and did the shirt pattern and I'm really happy with it.


It's actually really easy to do as well because the only thing you need is something to make all the dots. I used a small paint brush, but you could use a dotting tool, a bobby pin, a toothpick, a pin head, a pencil... The objects are endless...Anything that has a round tip will work perfectly. 

I used Sinful Colors Black on Black as the base color and then the flower clusters were done with acrylic paint. Just make some clusters of dots and you have a super easy, and super cute dotted floral pattern! Easy enough!


You can also watch my video tutorial below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...