Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cheerleading Nail Art


Yes, I'm aware that not everyone thinks cheerleading is a sport. I, however, believe it IS a sport because I was a cheerleader in high school. I was a flyer which means I was one of the girls that they put in the air. It's a lot harder than people make it sound. 

Since high school football season is going on and I'm no longer in school I keep finding myself really missing cheerleading and football games. So I decided to do some nail art for it. Obviously my school colors weren't pink and silver... but I did a tutorial for these nails and wanted to use something that looked good and that would stand out.

I don't really have much more to say about these nails so if you want to do them for yourself and need help you can watch my tutorial below!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! If There were a school I knew of that had pink and silver as their colors, I would so move there!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...