Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Orly Oh Cabana Boy


Good evening everyone! Or good morning, or afternoon, or you know... Whenever you're reading this. I have one of my favorite polishes to show you! This is Orly Oh Cabana Boy. This is honestly one of my favorite pinks. It's a gorgeous blue toned pink with subtle (but very noticeable) shimmer!


I have two fairly thin coats on in all of these pictures and I don't have top coat on it. I like to show the natural polish finish instead of covering it with top coat because some people (like me) like to see how the polish looks when it dries on it's own.


Some people consider this a neon. I personally don't consider it a neon, but it is a nice bright pink! When people ask me what bright pink polish I would recommend, this is usually one of my answers. Especially if they want a shimmer.



I love the formula of this polish! It's not too thick and not too thin. It is a tiny bit on the sheer side, but as you can see two coats clearly gave full coverage and I did pretty thin coats. I would recommend 3 coats if the whites of your nails are really white. It also dries pretty quickly which is a WIN!


*drool* Look at that shimmer! It's so gorgeous! How can you not love this color? In my opinion it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...