Saturday, September 29, 2012

NAIL MAIL! Butter London Coterie Order!



I completely forgot to share with you guys that I finally got my order from Coterie!! They had a crazy deal for Butter London polishes and it was seriously too good to pass up. I made a video of me opening my packages and talking about the offer and I also quickly described the polishes in the bottle. I do have some of them swatched and I will hopefully get them posted within the next few days. Until then, you can enjoy this video! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...