Saturday, September 29, 2012

Simple Baby Shower Nail Art


How cute are these? I wish I would have been going to a baby shower so I could have kept these on. I guess I could have if I changed the thumb nails. Oh well.. So I was asked to do baby girl nails on Facebook, but not to do baby shower nails. It's really, really hard to do baby girl nails and not have them look like baby shower nails.


The blue base color for the boy version is Sinful Colors Savage. The designs were done using acrylic paint that I mixed together to create a light blue.

The pink base color for the girl version is actually two different polishes. The light pink is Sinful Colors Easy Going and then I have a coat of Sinful Colors Glass Pink on top of it. The glass pink adds a cute little shimmer. The designs were also done with acrylic paint that I mixed together to make a medium pink.


You can follow my video tutorial to recreate these for yourself!


8 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea! I hope I remember to do something like this for when I go to a baby shower one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I actually would have had a baby shower to go to. I really liked these!

      Delete
  2. These are so cute!! I love the pink, especially since October is Breast Cancer month, you could just swap out the ornament for a ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It would look great with a pink ribbon! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness this is completely adorable! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Now, I want one of my friends to get pregnant so I can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure someone will be along the line that you know. :)

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...