Sunday, September 9, 2012

Batman Nail Art


Okay... I can't even describe to all of you how much I loved these nails and I can't believe I even took them off. I think I almost cried. Seriously, I'm not joking. This was a request from a viewer and I was so excited when this idea popped into my head. It came out way better than what I thought it was going to. The splatter was done with a straw with the tip dipped into nail polish. It's probably the coolest method for splattering nails ever.


For the black I used Sinful Colors Black on Black to start off with on all my nails. It's an amazing one coat black and it dries so quickly for me. I absolutely love it and I'm starting to run out and I need to get another bottle ASAP! For the yellow splatter and the logo I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow. The straw that I used for the splatter was just a regular drinking straw that you can get in huge packs and they have the bendable top. Well, I cut the bendable top off so I just had a straight straw because it works way better that way.

I seriously just can't get over how awesome I think these are. This is definitely one of my favorite designs that I have done so far.


If you want to learn how to do these nails check out my video tutorial below!



4 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...