Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Greek Waves Nail Art


I asked my Facebook followers a few days ago what they wanted to see and one of the requests was Greek. The only thing I thought when I saw that request was what the heck am I supposed to do for that?! So I quickly googled greek patterns and I saw a pattern similar to this and I immediately loved it and knew that I wanted to do it in blue. So this is fulfilling the Greek request from a Facebook follower! If you're not following me on Facebook and would like to you can click the Facebook button here on my blog or click here.


The base color for these nails is actually two different colors. First I have one really thin coat of Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint and then I have two coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella. I have yet to actually take swatch pictures of Cinderella, but I really really need to because it is seriously a gorgeous polish.


Like usual, I used acrylic paint for the pattern and a really small paint brush and a dotting tool for the dots. I really like the way these turned out! I love the two different colors of blue and Cinderella gives it a hint of pink and orange shimmer.


Learn how to do these nails yourself by watching my video tutorial!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think it is very cool. I'll probably try this but in 2 totally differents colors. It could be very cool in two tints of purple... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Purple would be a great color for this design! You're welcome. :)

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...