Sunday, August 5, 2012

Leopard Print Triangle Nail Art


If you follow along with me on facebook or tumblr, you may have noticed that I've done these nails before. Yes, I did these awhile ago, but that was before I started doing tutorials on YouTube, and one of my facebook followers wanted me to make a tutorial for these and I thought "Sure! Why not? It's easier than what it looks."


For the light gold I used Pure Ice Jaguar. The darker gold/bronze in the leopard print is China Glaze In Awe of Amber. The shimmery black is Sinful Colors Secret Admirer. Then as always, I used black acrylic paint to outline the  triangle and finish off the leopard print.


To get the triangle shape I used tape and cut a triangle out of it and then put it on the tip of my nail. Then I proceeded to paint the black over the exposed part of my nail, and then peeled off the tape to reveal the golden triangle.


These are pretty fierce!



To learn how to do this yourself check out my video tutorial below!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these. I do all over leopard print all the time, but I might have to give something like this a go :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...