Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Triangles and Glitter Nail Art


Today I present to you this fun triangle pattern design! To be honest... I didn't plan this design at all. I originally just wanted glitter on my nails, but of course, with me being a nail art addict, I couldn't leave it alone. I had to add something!


The amazing glitter polish that I used for these nails is China Glaze Liquid Crystal. I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorite glitters. Hands down. It's just so freakin' gorgeous.


I don't have much more to say about these gems. I just think the glitter polish makes it so much more interesting instead of just using a solid color, so I'm glad I did that. So there you go! Something simple, but pretty awesome. That's how I do it. ;)



Learn how to do this yourself by watching my video tutorial below!


1 comment:

  1. I completely understand how you feel about the china glaze prismatic collection! The polishes are just AMAAAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...