Friday, August 3, 2012

Black and White Paisley Nail Art



Can I just say... I LOVE how these turned out. I think they look so cute. And honestly.. They were a lot easier to do than what I expected. I've been wanting to dwith!o paisley nails, but then I was asked by a follower and I thought "Yes, it's fate. I'm meant to do a paisley pattern." Having the pattern already decided, the next problem was deciding on what colors to use. Honestly, I couldn't decide. So what do you do when you can't decide on a color? You use black and white! Easy. That's about it. After deciding the color and pattern, I went to work, and this is what I ended up with!


The white I used for the base is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. For the design I used black and white acrylic paint and a really tiny paint brush. I also used a dotting tool for the dots.


To learn how to do this design yourself, check out my video tutorial below!


6 comments:

  1. I cant believe how perfect these turned out. I've always been so scared to try them freehand (I'm awful at stamping) because I'm worried they'll just end up a big blur instead of an actual pattern. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was actually really scared to try them freehand too, but once I started it wasn't actually that bad.

      Delete
  2. These are freehanded? Wow, they look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! after I saw these nails I nominated you for best freehand nail artist! The rules are here: everythingkonad.blogspot.com
    YOU'RE REALLY GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work and you have kept nails, but I need to know something. China Glaze The glaze is the best? because here I can buy but really not good, so I think that it may not be the original. I would appreciate your response. I would love to have all the products you use but in my country (Argentina) is very difficult. Will there be any way to get the mail?

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...