Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just a Heads Up!

Don't be alarmed! I'm attempting to change my blog design again... I like the way it looks now, but I feel like it's not professional enough, it's just cutesy. Which isn't bad, but I want it to look a little more professional and sleek and streamlined. 

So, with that said, if you come to my blog within the next couple of days and everything is messed up and out of place... Give me some time and I'll try to straighten it out. I'm horrible at designing blogs so it's kind of trial and error for me right now. 

Stick with me! Hopefully it will look a lot nicer than what it does now! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think if you just made you top picture smaller and put a tiny border around it it would look great. Try 1000x288 for your banner size. So it looks more professional but shows off all your talent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it the way it is. I want to be able to have the large pictures so some of my nail art is visible right at the top without being tiny and I like it without the border because it blends nicely into the whole page.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...