Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Nails

 Here are my 4th of July nails! I really love how these came out. They remind me of a quilt or something. I think these are perfect nails for the holiday this year!
 To do these nails I used striping tape because then it was easier to make the checkered diamond pattern with the red and blue, and it also allowed for the pearly white to show through when I took off the tape. I purchased the striping tape from Amazon. If you search "nail art striping tape" you should find plenty of options to choose from.


The pearly white is Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl. The red is Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, and the blue is Sinful Colors Midnight Blue. For the details inside of the diamonds I use acrylic paint because it was easier to work with paint since the area that I was trying to put the design in was so small.
You can learn how to do these nails by watching the video tutorial below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...