Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Words Of Love

How cute are these? I feel like these would be fantastic for Valentine's Day. However, I think they are adorable and can be on your nails any day of the year. They're super easy to recreate too!
 For these nails I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White as the base. On top of a regular base coat, of course. I use Beauty Secrets. For the words I used red and black acrylic paint and a super small paint brush that I cut myself. After that I applied top coat (Out The Door) because top coat is essential for long lasting nails! And because I used acrylic paint. Simple as that! Just fill up your nails with a bunch of love and you'll have nails that everyone else will love. 

If you want to see exactly how I did these nails check out my video tutorial!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...