Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sparkling Ocean Waves

 This is just something I threw together really quick because I was in a hurry, but I actually love how it turned out. It makes me want to be at the beach watching the waves come in.
The glitter is Sinful Colors Hottie. I drew the waves with acrylic paint. I roughly mixed together a light blue and white so the colors were still somewhat separate. Then I felt like it needed a little more oomph so I took Sinful Colors Love Nails and added some accents to the waves. It's really that simple.

Currently there's no tutorial for this... but if you guys want one I can make one. :) So let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...