Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Very Own Tie Dye Nail Art Tutorial!

Holy crap you guys look!!! I made my own tutorial!! For tie dye nails! And they look amazing!! Okay, can you tell I'm extremely excited about this? I've always wanted to make my own original tutorial.
So for this, I just used plastic wrap and nail polish. Can you believe it? All I did was paint my nails white and let them dry completely. Then I took a few polishes and put a couple drops onto a square of plastic wrap and folded it in half and pressed on the polish. Then I just opened it up and smashed it on my finger nail. And VOILA! Amazing, perfectly done tie dye nails!
All of the polishes I used are by Sinful Colors. The white (for the base) is Snow Me White. The pink is Cream Pink. The yellow is Let's Meet. And the orange is Cloud 9. As for the plastic wrap... it's just some generic brand that we purchased. As long as its plastic wrap it doesn't matter what brand it is.
I'm so thrilled with how this turned out. It is by far the best tie dye tutorial out there so far! And it's super simple! And perfect for summer! Share with your friends!

 Learn how to do this yourself by following my video tutorial below! :)

3 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...