Friday, June 22, 2012

Leafy Vines

I wasn't planning on doing my nails today, but then I had to blow my nose and I thought the tissue box looked really pretty. 
It had this super elegant leafy vine design on it and I couldn't resist. I think it makes a really cute summer design.

I used Wet n Wild's I Need A Refresh-Mint as the base color and then I mixed my own colors using acrylic paint for the design. This just proves that inspiration can come from anywhere...Even from blowing your nose! :)

Check out the tutorial below!

2 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...