Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

Mint Apple? What an awkward name... Never in my life have I heard of a mint apple. This color should be named Mint Sorbet... or something like that. I don't think this is an apple color. Anyway...This is Sinful Colors Mint Apple and its a really pretty mint color. It has a hint of silver shimmer which makes it look outstanding!
 The formula for this polish is pretty decent. Not the best I've seen from Sinful Colors, but I can't complain. It applied pretty smooth and is opaque enough to only use 2 coats. I just can't get over how beautiful the micro fine silver glitter makes it look.

Check out my video swatch of Mint Apple below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...