Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sinful Colors Let's Meet

Here is Sinful Colors Let's Meet! This color brightens my day. :) It's like having sunshine on my nails whenever I wear this. It's a beautiful bright shimmery yellow!
 The formula is very sheer and pretty thin. This is 3 coats and I could have used 4 because I could still see the white tips of my nails. It has a really smooth application though, which is a plus considering you have to apply a ton of coats to get it opaque.
 Below is the video swatch for this polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...