Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sinful Colors Cloud 9

Look at this beauty! This is Cloud 9 by Sinful Colors. It is the most perfect light shimmery orange nail polish. It has a slight yellow shimmer, but it looks amazing. 


The formula for this polish is pretty sheer and thin. I have 3 coats on in this picture and I think I could have used 4. Even though it's thin, I don't mind because look how beautiful it is! It applies very nicely. I didn't have any problems with it.


Below is my video swatch for this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...