Saturday, June 16, 2012

Marbled Nails Using Plastic Wrap

These nails were inspired by the African Jade nail transfer foil on dollarnailart.com  It is so pretty! I saw it and immediately had to recreate it using the Saran wrap nail tutorial by Nailed It. This was the perfect technique to use.
For the base color I used Wet n Wild's Megalast in I Need A Refresh-Mint. The second color that I used to dab off is China Glaze In Awe Of Amber. And I just used regular plastic wrap from my kitchen.
These are so pretty. I can't believe they came out so well and so similar to the transfer foil. I'm in love.


To see how I did these nails watch my video tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...