Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac

This is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac. It is so pretty! I use this polish a lot because it's the perfect lilac color.
 The formula for this polish is really great! Although, it is quite streaky on the first coat... The second coat covers all the streaks right up! I was actually surprised how well the second coat covered up the first. It applies very smooth. I did have one complaint at first and that was that the polish looked bumpy and uneven, but to my surprise it evened itself out. It was strange, but I'm glad I didn't have to fuss with it to make it look completely smooth.
Watch the video swatch below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...