Saturday, June 6, 2015

Tropical Floral Varsity Stripes Nail Art

Hello! Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. This is a nail art design that I've had stored on my computer for a while now. I have just recently had a chance to edit it. I wasn't going to post it at all, but I spent a lot of time on it. I thought the end result was okay, so I figured... why not?


A few months ago I bought a tank top from Victoria's Secret with a tropical palm frond pattern, and I thought it was cute nail art inspiration. This entire design, except for the white base, was done with acrylic paint. I mixed quite a few colors together. The white base is Wet 'n' Wild French White Creme.  I used all Apple Barrel brand acrylic paint.


If you want to see how I created this design, feel free to watch my video tutorial below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...