Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lacey Floral Doodle Nail Art + Tutorial


Hello everyone! I am back with another new nail art design! I feel like I say this about every nail art design I do... but I love this one! However, I think it's safe to say that I extra love this one. It's bright, fun, and summery. I decided to use a bright blue polish by China Glaze called Sunday Funday as the base color. For the design I used white acrylic paint by the Apple Barrel brand and a very small nail art brush from Winstonia. Honestly, this would look great with almost any color combination. I might try it again with an orange or green polish. Maybe some neons? Yeah? 

I feel like my blog posts are getting shorter and shorter. I mostly post here to share the pictures and I feel like that's what most people are here to see anyway. :) Like usual, there will be a video at the end of this post so you can learn how to do this design on your own! Enjoy!









3 comments:

  1. great tutorial! This is a fun, summery look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh These are such
    lovely nail art designs! I would love to try them and keep them in one
    collection so I could check on them back when I want too. Please dear, please
    allow me to include them on my Pinterest board for nail designs. :) <3
    Loving them much :D Actually until now I am just still trying the basic nail
    art and I find people like you so talented to be able to do wonderful stuffs
    like this :) cheeeeeers!! xoxo!

    http://meowchie.snydle.com/nail-art-designs.html

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...