Thursday, April 24, 2014

PackAPunchPolish's Nail Polish Collection Video

Hello lovely blog readers! Long time no see! Recently I created a video for my YouTube channel that shared my entire nail polish collection. It was definitely one of the longest videos I've ever done on my channel and it was a ton of work. It turned out great though so it was totally worth it! A lot of you always wonder and ask what polishes I have, so I figured it would be a good idea to share this video here.

Grab a drink and a snack and enjoy! It's a long one. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome collection. Girl you got loads of China Glazes!WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After finishing watching this, my daughter thought you must have magical powers because your nails spontaneously changed a couple of times during the video. I don't think I'll correct that. Magical nail polish powers? Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information. Thanks for providing us such a useful information.
    Keep up the good work and continue providing us more quality information from
    time to time. Nail Polish

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...