Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Guatemalan Print Nail Art + Tutorial



Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great day! And by that I mean I hope you're staying warm because it's unbelievably cold pretty much everywhere here in the United States. It's 10°F where I live, but the real feel is -4°F. Brrrr! I can't wait until Spring and Summer!

I'm sharing a Guatemalan print design with you today! It was inspired by the newest pair of Vans that I purchased. I saw them on the site and immediately purchased them without thinking. That's how much I loved them. After I got them in the mail I realized that they would make fantastic nail art inspiration!

I used a bunch of polishes for this design so I'm going to make a nice little list of everything I used. It'll make it easier for the both of us. Plus, I like lists!

Polishes Used:
-Motives Base Coat
-Motives Wedding Dress
-China Glaze Immortal
-China Glaze Sea Spray
-China Glaze First Mate
-China Glaze Hey Sailor
-China Glaze Agro
-China Glaze Breakin'
-China Glaze Grape Pop
-China Glaze Sweet Hook
-Black Acrylic Paint
-White Acrylic Paint
-Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Top Coat


If you love these Vans as much as I do you can purchase them straight from the Vans website HERE.




I used a small nail art brush to create the stripes and the different patterns, but it would be really easy to do this design with striping polishes! I really like how these came out. I think it would have been super cute if I would have done the striped design on all of my nails, but let's be real... Not all of us have that time.

I hope you enjoyed this design! I also hope everyone is staying warm on this cold day. Let me know how cold it is where you live!



Want to recreate this design on your own nails? 
Check out my video tutorial below!




3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Love those accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect! lovely recreation of the sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, wish I was this talented! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award here! http://gagaaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-nomination.html#more xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...