Monday, March 4, 2013

Vera Bradley Plum Crazy Inspired Floral Nail Art

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great Monday evening!

This design is something I pulled from my "forgotten vault." I did this a month or two ago, and never go around to actually making a blog post about it. I just recently shared it on my Instagram and a lot of people seemed to love it so here I am! Sharing it here!

It was inspired by THIS design from Vera Bradley. I don't personally own anything by Vera Bradley, but I absolutely love all of the patterns and designs that are available and I love to recreate the patterns and turn them into nail art.


I used OPI's Dutch Ya Just Love OPI as the base color for this design. It's a really pretty purple with some golden shimmer in it. All of the designs were done with acrylic paint, a tiny paint brush, and a dotting tool.


I really like the colors in this design and even though it's on a darker base, I think this is perfect for spring. I can't wait until warmer weather comes around. It's a bit too cold for me here in Pennsylvania right now.

What weather do you guys enjoy? Do you like the freezing cold snow? The mild spring weather? The blazing hot summers? 




Don't forget, if you have Instagram, you can follow me there to sometimes see previews of what I will be posting here! My Instagram name is @packapunchnails

Don't worry, if you don't have an account you can still view my photos here: http://instagram.com/packapunchnails


Polish used for the base:

8 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...