Friday, November 2, 2012

Haze Ombre Nail Set by The New Black


I have another The New Black nail kit to show you! This is Haze and it's a purple ombre kit. There's not much to say about this one. It's pretty self explanatory. All the polishes are a different shade of a gorgeous purple. They're all creams except for the polish on my thumb which has a frosty, shimmery finish. 


The polishes applied so smooth! They were pretty opaque, but they did need two coats. That's pretty typical with nail polish, so no complaints here! The above photos do have a coat of Butter London's P.D. Quick Top Coat on top.



The bottles are really tiny coming in at only .125 fl. oz. I wish they would be bigger, but since you are only using one polish per each finger they should last as long as you don't wear them every day.



I decided to make these matte using Butter London's Matte Finish Top Coat and I think I prefer them much more that way. For some reason I'm a sucker for matte cream polishes.


Here's a video of me applying them!



2 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...