Sunday, November 4, 2012

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

I now present to you, another purge from my back up folder! The sunshine has completely disappeared since hurricane Sandy... That makes it really hard to do tutorials and have good lighting to take photos. Looks like I'm going to have to make a light box! I've been planning on making one, I just have yet to get the supplies needed to do so. Oh well... procrastination at it's best.

Anyway, this is China Glaze Ruby Pumps! This is pretty much a standard must have to a nail polish collection. It's your basic bright red glitter polish. The glitter is a silvery red, almost like the glitter went in silver, but the base permanently stained the glitter. Either way, the glitter is gorgeous in this! 

This one was so hard to photograph! It's so sparkly that my camera was like.. "Are you kidding? Where am I supposed to be looking?" So the photos aren't very good, but trust me... This polish is stunning in person!


The application was flawless on this one! These photos are two coats without top coat. Full coverage with no fuss. You have to love polishes like that! There are tons of red glitter polishes in the nail polish world, but I personally think China Glaze has one of the best.


If you're an online shopper like me, you can purchase it on Amazon below!




2 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...