Saturday, October 6, 2012

Del Sol Superhero Color Changing Nail Polish


Okay, I have to admit this nail polish is pretty fascinating to me, but that's no surprise considering anything that changes colors when it gets into the sun is pretty cool! My sister recently went to South Carolina on vacation to visit some of our relatives and she came back with gifts! She brought back two bottles of nail polish for me and this is one of them. 

This is Del Sol nail polish in Superhero. It's a cool frosty polish that changes from blue to purple depending on the sunlight. If you're inside it's blue, if you're outside it's purple. I'm pretty sure it depends on the UV light of the sun because I attempted to make it change with a light bulb only to make a fool of myself after I realized that "Del Sol" is "Sun". Whoops. Give me a break.. I haven't had any Spanish lessons since middle school and let's be honest, I haven't been in the greatest mood due to the changing of the seasons. I want my summer back!

Like I said previously, indoors this polish is a gorgeous frosty light blue. It's really pretty and as far as I'm aware I don't own a frosty light blue so this was a good addition to my collection.


But BAM! Step outside into the sunlight and within seconds it's turns into this absolutely amazing frosty purple! It's a light lilac purple and I love the way frosty polishes look in the sun. The coolest part about this polish is actually watching it change.


The formula for this polish was pretty impressive. In all of the pictures I have two generous coats on and it wasn't difficult to apply at all. It was actually a delight! If you're interested and want to check out these polishes they do have a website and it's http://www.delsol.com They have a nice collection of color changing polishes! Also, this polish is available on Amazon here if you'd rather purchase it there.


You can check out this video and see the polish actually change!



2 comments:

  1. I bought this polish in a different color on a cruise a couple years ago and it doesn't work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you just got a bad bottle. :( That stinks.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...