Friday, October 26, 2012

Nude Nails with a Glitter Gradient



Here's a little something I threw together really quick! Nude nails with a sandy gold glitter gradient. LOVE these!


The base color for these nails is (once again) OPI Samoan Sand. I can't stop using it. I think I need an intervention. No! You can't take it from me! It's all mine!

For the glitter gradient I used I'm Not Lion by China Glaze. This is another polish that I can't stop using. It's just too pretty. I just applied the gradient using the actual nail polish brush. Nothing fancy. I was too lazy to do anything super exciting today. It's also been super cloudy and dreary outside here in Pennsylvania, so I don't even have good lighting to take photos.

To make them matte I used Butter London's Matte Finish Topcoat. 


That's about it for these nails! Obviously nothing too special, but I always enjoy sharing the simple nail art along with the extravagant. :)



7 comments:

  1. I found this site via Facebook, via Beautylish. So glad I did. This is a gorgeous nail look and I must try it!

    I have yet to master the gradient effect, though. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The glitter is so delicate.

    I'm in PA too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great solution for chic vs funky!! nice job

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...