Monday, July 23, 2012

Zebra V Shape French Tip Nail Art

I think these came out pretty cute. I originally just had the pink V French but then I decided it would look 100 times better if it had zebra print on it!
The shimmery base is OPI's Up Front and Personal and the bright pink is China Glaze Pool Party. The black is acrylic paint. Yup, that's about it. I'm not really sure what else to say about these. They're pretty self explanatory and they were really easy and quick to do.

Want to learn how to do these yourself? Check out my tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...