Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Earl the Little Baby Elephant

 Awe look at that little baby elephant on my nail! How stinkin' cute is he? This was just something really quick that I did because I wanted to change my polish (like usual) and this is what I thought of. A cute little baby elephant that now lives on my nails as a nail pet. I think I shall name him Earl. I used China Glaze Recycle as the grey and the white is Sally Hansen White On. I also used white and black acrylic paint for various details.

2 comments:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...