Thursday, July 12, 2012

2012 Olympics

 Who's excited for the Olympics? I am!! I don't watch all of the sports, but I seriously watch everything whenever I get the chance. It's amazing how talented some people can be. When are they going to accept nail art into the Olympics? Oh... They never will? Darn. I especially love to watch gymnastics. When I was little I would always be flipping around and jumping and tumbling, but my parents would never let me join a gym. Oh well..
 The base color for these nails is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On. I previously used Sinful Colors Snow Me White but I seriously go through white so quickly I had to change and I can't purchase SC anywhere near me. I have to order it online. As usual for the design I used acrylic paint because it's easier for me.
Want to learn how to do this yourself? Watch my video tutorial below! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope our country doesn't embarrass themselves too much *crys for the brits* but your nails are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they don't either! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...