Friday, June 29, 2012

Update!

So just in case you were wondering why I've been a little MIA for the past couple days... 


First, I haven't been feeling well at all and was just diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, so I've been doing a lot of sleeping because of the medication and everything.


Second, I got a new laptop and I don't have a very good photo editing program on it yet like I did on the family desktop. Currently I'm using something free that I downloaded online and it is a huge pain to use. I should have one I know how to use by Monday or Tuesday. I do however have my video editing software installed already. :) So other than having to wait for the photo software, I'm good to go! Since I have my new laptop you should be seeing more posts from me because I don't have to worry about anyone kicking me off the computer, or worry about it crashing, or have someone shut down my videos in the middle of an export. YAY for having my own computer!


Third, I got some new nail goodies! My boyfriend got me some new nail polish and I also ordered one myself. Those will be swatched and posted as soon as I'm able to. I'll keep the polishes a surprise! ;) He also got me the new Bundle Monster plates! So be expecting some pictures of those and some new designs involving them. I also have the 2nd set of BM plates and Red Angel plates. I know they've been out for a while, but if you want to see pictures of them I can do that! Just let me know!


I hope you guys understand. It's rough feeling sick and then getting diagnosed and trying to deal with the medicine and get it regulated. If you have any requests PLEASE let me know! You can contact me by commenting here, or by sending me an ask on tumblr.


Thanks so much you guys! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, my mum has the same and i know how awful it can make you feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard to believe something so small can make you feel so terrible.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...