Friday, June 29, 2012

China Glaze Full Spectrum

 Ahh yes. If shiny didn't have a definition, I would make it this polish. This is China Glaze Full Spectrum and it is part of the Prismatic Chroma Glitters collection. I can't even begin to describe this polish. The most I know is that it's fine pink glitter and has larger multicolored glitters. This polish has so much dimension!!
 These polishes are almost impossible to capture on camera. My regular camera was apparently blinded by all the glitter because it wouldn't even focus on my nails. Thank goodness my iPhone was able to capture it.
I honestly think I could stare at my nails all day.
 The formula is absolutely amazing considering how much glitter there is. I was so surprised that it completely covered with 2 coats. It also applies very smooth. Obviously since it's a glitter, there are moments where the glitter drags with the brush, but if you apply a medium to thick coat you won't have any problems with it. If you dislike polishes where you can feel the glitter when you touch it, you may not like these. You can fix this problem with a couple layers of top coat though.


 I absolutely recommend these polishes. These are an essential to your nail polish collection! There is nothing else like these polishes out there.
Since these polishes were really hard to photograph I did take video of the polish on my nail and in the bottle and you can view those below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...